What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you place an order or fill out a form. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name and e-mail address. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To improve customer service(your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To send periodic emails. The email address you provide may be used to send you information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
Terms of Service
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Payment Methods and Booking Policy
Accepted Payment Methods
- Credit card ( 3 % surcharge): Please forward your credit card number and expiration date. Once the payment is processed, we will email you the corresponding bank slip.
- Bank transfer payment: we will provide the company bank account details on request
- PayPal: money request system( 5 % surcharge), payable by account balance or any credit card: we will provide our Paypal details on request.
- Internships and Adventure Packages: minimum 50% upon booking, Full balance payable prior to internship commencement
- Courses and Day trips: minimum 50% upon booking, Full balance payable no later than the start of the trip/course.
Internship Cancellation policy
- 60days or more prior to the agreed start date : Deposit refunded (minus bank charges)
- less than 60 days: no refund but you can postpone your start date to a date of your choice.
- Less than 7 days before the agreed internship start date: No refunds
Courses and Day Trips Cancellation
- Until the day prior the start of the activity : deposit refunded (minus bank charges)
- On the start date : no refund. This includes no-show situations.